Friday, April 19, 2013

'Tis the Season...

... and I'm not talking Christmas. In the past six months I have been to more weddings than in all my life, and I've only been to three since September! I know it's just the beginning, though. It's kind crazy to be embarking upon the stage of my life in which cousins, peers, and friends begin to marry. Personally, I'm not quite finished being young and selfish, but it is definitely fun to see all the different ideas that people come up with. Here are pictures of just a few of the weddings I have been to in the past year...

 
This was my cousin Timmy's wedding at +CrookedWillowFarms in Larkspur, CO. Beautiful reception, beautiful wife! Side note: Samantha just announced last month that she was pregnant! You can follow her updates here: http://www.wordzofwilliams.wordpress.com Congrats you two!

 
 
The next two pictures are of my cousin, Caley's wedding. The reception was held at an art gallery in Denver, how cool?! (In case you weren't aware from previous posts, my mom's side of the family is from Colorado.)
 
 
Her husband, Travis, had written her a song and sang it to her as a surprise at the reception. It was so cute to see her surprise (and embarrassment, haha). Below is a couple more pictures of the two.
 
 


 
This past weekend was the wedding of one of my sister's best friends, Jessica. I wasn't able to get any good pictures of the ceremony, but I have a few of the before and after..
 
 
Mini photo shoot on the way to the ceremony. Mom had to go straight from work and was exhausted, but she was a good sport : )

 
Dad and I; My sister Amy and her boyfriend, Jared (they're next!)
The venue, +230elm in Southhampton.


 
The photo booth was AWESOME!!

 
... and my lovely parents : )
 
 
 


 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree, about it being wedding season! I'm gunna write a post on it too :) you look so pretty in that white tank from the last wedding!!

    ReplyDelete